Hello readers. I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by cwhiteweb. She is amazing and I love her blog. And I’m really grateful that even when I’m going through a bad mood, she finds me fit for an award. Her blog: cwhiteweb.wordpress.com
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Don’t know the creator of the award.
Things about me:
- I love traveling and mountains are the best place for me.
- I love to talk (to people with whom I’m comfortable). And then, I talk a lot.
- I love mysteries. And love being mysterious.
Questions I’m asked:
- What are the first 3 things you do when you rise?
- If you were to live in warm weather or cold weather for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- Do you believe you have met the love of your life? How did you know?
- Off all your posts, which is your absolute favourite?
- Can you whistle?
- Brush my teeth, drink my tea and use the washroom.
- Cold weather. Kolkata is a place with a hot climate and I’d like to live in a cold place. I hate getting sweaty and tanned in the scorching heat of the sun.
- Jeez, no. I’m only a child. 😂
- I don’t know. I liked ‘escape’ and ‘fault’, but ‘madness of my brother’ seems to be the best till now
See the prev. award.
I know no-one is gonna answer, but it’s fun to ask weird questions.
- Do you like dogs?
- Mountains or ocean?
- Can you roll your tongue?
- Are your earlobes joined?
- Do you know anything about me that’s not weird? If you do, please tell.
Link to my best post: https://theveiledfacet.wordpress.com/2017/07/24/madness-of-my-brother/
Ok guys. That’s it for today! And hey, I should apologize for the dark poems that I’ve been posting for a while. Seriously couldn’t help it. I’ll try to control that dark unkept part of me.
Enjoy the day
Lots of love
-Lily (haha, I’m a Potter head)